Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
1. Membership. A Wholesale Customer Membership (“Membership”) allows you to purchase doTERRA products for personal use at doTERRA wholesale prices. doTERRA reserves the right to refuse Membership to any applicant.
2. Membership Fee and Renewal. A Membership fee of $35.00 is for one 12-month period from the date of your enrollment. Upon the expiration of the 12-month period, a $25.00 renewal fee for an additional 12-month period will be due at the time of the first order following the expiration of a 12-month period. Memberships renewed after the expiration date will be extended for 12 months from the renewal date.
3. Return Policy.
4. Loyalty Rewards Program. While there is no requirement to purchase products, a Member can ensure that the Member will receive monthly deliveries of doTERRA products by enrolling in the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) after the first month of enrollment. LRP eliminates the inconvenience of placing monthly orders manually. If the Member’s LRP Order is at least 50 Personal Volume (PV) points every calendar month, the Member is eligible to receive Product Credits each month. PV is the point value of products purchased by a Member in one calendar month. Not all products will generate PV points and PV does not include purchases of product with Product Credit. The PV of a product is clearly delineated on the Product Order Form. Product Credits are non-cash redeemable points that can be used to purchase doTERRA designated products. Product Credits are granted as part of the LRP and in the discretion of doTERRA. After Member has been an LRP participant for 60 days, Member can redeem Product Credits to purchase full PV products. LRP Product Credits can be redeemed for 12 months from the date of issue, after which they expire. The credits can be redeemed for a $3.00 fee, for each 100 Product Credit redemption, by calling 1-800-411- 8151. Products purchased with LRP credits are not for resale, nor can such product be returned. Redemption orders have no PV and cannot be combined with other product orders. Product Credits have no cash redemption value and are not transferrable. All Product Credits will be cancelled if participation in the LRP program is cancelled. A Member’s primary LRP order may only be cancelled by calling doTERRA. Any subsequent LRP order can be cancelled online.
5. Promotions. From time-to-time doTERRA may offer you promotions providing non-cash credit that can be used to purchase doTERRA products. Such credits expire 12 months after issue, have no cash or PV value, are not transferable, and cannot be combined with other promotions. Credits terminate if your account is terminated. Said promotions are at the sole discretion of doTERRA and can be discontinued by doTERRA with or without notice. Credits provided are subject to returned product clawbacks. Credits provided may not exceed $599 in a calendar year.
6. Resell of Products. I agree that I will not sell doTERRA products purchased through the Membership.
7. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent allowable by Utah law and regardless of the form of any claim (whether in tort, contract, or other), I agree doTERRA, its members, managers, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents (collectively referred as “affiliates”), shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages. If doTERRA is found liable on any claim I make, I agree the maximum amount of damages I may claim shall be limited to the total amount money doTERRA actually received from me pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
8. Dispute Resolution. In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the parties hereto shall first use their best efforts to settle the dispute, claim, question, or disagreement. To this effect, they shall consult and negotiate with each other in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach such solution with a period of 60 days, then, upon notice by either party to the other, all disputes, claims questions, or differences, except as provided herein, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered in Provo, Utah, by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The parties agree that that any claims submitted to arbitration will be submitted in the party’s individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. No arbitration or other proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected arbitrations or proceedings. Notwithstanding this agreement to arbitrate, the parties agree that claims for only injunctive relief may be brought exclusively in either the United States District Court for the District of Utah or the state courts in Utah County, Utah. The parties further agree that judgment on any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive any termination or expiration of the Membership.
9. Governing Law. To the fullest extent allowed by law, all actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. I agree that, notwithstanding any statute of limitation to the contrary, any claim or action I may wish to bring against doTERRA for any act or omission arising out of or relating to the terms and conditions or Membership must be brought within one (1) year form the date of the alleged act or omission giving rise to the claim or cause of action. Failure to bring such action within the permitted time shall act as a bar against all claims against doTERRA for such act or omission. I waive any and all claims or rights to have any other statute of limitations apply.
10. Electronic Communication. I authorize doTERRA, its affiliates and independent contractors to communicate with me through electronic mail at the email address provided to doTERRA. I understand that such email may include offers or solicitations for the sale and purchase of doTERRA products, sales aids, or services.
11. Survival. Sections 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 of these terms and conditions, shall survive the termination of the Membership.
13. Amendment. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between me and doTERRA with respect to the subject matter. I agree that these terms and conditions may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of doTERRA, and I agree that upon 30 days’ notice any such amendment will apply to me. Notification of amendments will be published in official doTERRA materials including doTERRA’s official website. The continuation of purchases of doTERRA products shall constitute my acceptance of any and all doTERRA amendments to the terms and conditions.