dōTERRA® SPA Moisturizing Bath Bar
Infused with CPTG® Grapefruit and Bergamot essential oils, the doTERRA SPA Moisturizing Bath Bar is a one-of-a-kind bar that provides a unique feel, lather, aroma, and cleansing experience.
The doTERRA SPA Moisturizing Bath Bar is a one-of-a-kind bar that provides a unique feel, lather, aroma, and cleansing experience. Unlike regular soaps with harsh surfactants, this natural bath bar leaves skin feeling clean, smooth, and soft. From the first use, you’ll notice this bar is distinctly different from any bar or soap you’ve used before. It has a gentle foaming action that glides across the skin with ease, thoroughly cleansing while moisturizing with jojoba seed oil, vegetable-derived glycerin, and aloe vera juice. The invigorating scent of CPTG® Bergamot and Grapefruit essential oils is experienced continuously upon first opening the package and with each use. Enjoy a rich, cleansing, aromatic spa experience with doTERRA’s natural, truly original bath bar.
Directions for Use
Add water to bring bath bar to a rich lather. Use in the shower, bath, or at the sink. To make bar last longer, keep dry between uses. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Bergamot essential oil purifies and soothes skin and provides an uplifting, yet grounding aroma
- Grapefruit is cleansing to the skin and has an energizing scent that uplifts mood
- Jojoba seed oil is highly regarded in the cosmetic industry and known for its quick absorption and ability to deeply moisturize
- Vegetable-derived glycerin hydrates skin and helps retain moisture while providing a smooth application of gentle suds
- Aloe leaf juice is purifying, moisturizing, soothing, and softening to the skin
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil,Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid