DDR Prime® Oil
DDR Prime is a proprietary blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils that help protect the body against oxidative stress to cellular DNA.*
DDR Prime Essential Oil Cellular Complex is a proprietary blend of essential oils that supports healthy cellular integrity.* Protective against oxidative stress, Clove, Thyme, Litsea, and Wild Orange are prominent components of DDR Prime and provide powerful antioxidants. The Cellular Complex blend also includes essential oils from Frankincense, Lemongrass, Summer Savory, and Niaouli, which help support a healthy immune response.* In addition, DDR Prime is calming to the nervous system.* Soothe the body and the mind by taking a drop internally or combine with a carrier oil and massage into the skin. Supportive to the health of the brain and nervous system, use DDR Prime as daily overall wellness support.*
- Add 1–2 drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water and consume daily to protect the body and cells from oxidative stress.*
- Combine with a carrier oil for a soothing topical massage.
- Add DDR Prime to your daily supplement routine to support brain and nervous system health.*
- When needed most or as a daily boost, take 1–2 drops of DDR Prime to promote a healthy immune response.*
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
- Supports healthy cellular integrity*
- Protects body and cells from oxidative stress*
- Promotes overall cellular health*
- Supports the health of the brain and nervous system*
- Aids in a healthy immune response*
Frankincense Resin, Wild Orange Peel, Litsea Fruit, Thyme Leaf, Clove Bud, Summer Savory Plant, Niaouli Leaf, and Lemongrass Leaf essential oils.
Herbaceous, citrus, sweet
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.