- doTERRA Peace Touch can be applied to pulse points throughout the day and worn as a perfume with significant aromatherapy benefits.
- Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment and restful sleep.
- When experiencing anxious feelings, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply.
- Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, or other times when you need a little reassurance.
- Bring peace to an upset or restless child or parent by applying to pulse points or inhaling deeply.
- Give yourself peace of mind by rubbing 1–2 drops into your temples.
- Apply doTERRA Peace Touch to tense shoulders.
No one likes feeling anxious, upset, or worried, but these feelings still creep into our lives, draining productivity and sabotaging happiness. Whether it’s everyday worries that trouble you, or something more specific like an upcoming presentation or test, doTERRA Peace can prove helpful. This reassuring blend was created to help you find contentment and calm amid the unexpected turns and stresses of everyday life.
doTERRA Peace is formulated with specific essential oils that work to dismiss feelings of anxiousness, disquiet, or fear. This essential oil blend can help you let go of the belief that things must be perfect in order to enjoy life. Floral, mint, resin, and other key oils help calm worry and encourage feelings of contentment, composure, confidence, and tranquility.
Frankincense encourages feelings of peace and calm, without making you feel sleepy. It helps with mental focus and eases tension and worry.
Lavender is a favorite remedy around the world for calming nerves and balancing emotions. Distilled from the flowering tops of the lavender plant, this oil has a light, powdery aroma.
Vetiver, which comes from the roots of a fragrant grass, is known in India as the “oil of tranquility” due to its peace-giving qualities. Vetiver essential oil has a reassuring effect on the emotions and reduces anxious feelings.
Sweet and heady, Ylang Ylang essential oil helps ease feelings of worry and discontent. Experimental research has shown that inhaling ylang ylang can increase attentiveness and feelings of calm.
Marjoram is a fragrant flowering herb native to the Mediterranean. The essential oil is soothing and calming to the emotions.
Milder than its botanical cousin peppermint, Spearmint essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to increase energy and instill positive emotions.
Clary Sage is a flowering herb native to the Mediterranean. Clary Sage is considered one of the most calming, relaxing essential oils, thanks to a high concentration of linalyl acetate.
Labdanum Essential Oil is distilled from the resin of the rockrose plant. It is calming emotionally and helps bring peaceful feelings.
When anxious feelings of worry and unease creep into your day, doTERRA Peace can be helpful. Diffuse the blend, or use doTERRA Peace Touch in a shoulder or hand massage to soothe feelings of anxiousness. To quickly receive the benefits of the essential oil blend, apply one drop to your hands and rub them together. Then, cup your hands around your nose and inhale deeply.