Verage Cleanser Product Description
Instead of using a generic facial cleanser that claims to improve your skin with mysterious ingredients, why not try using the power of essential oils to give your skin a deep, invigorating rinse that will leave you with a glowing complexion? You can achieve this type of deep, renewing cleanse with the Verage Cleanser, a vital part of the doTERRA Verage Skin Care line. Using essential oils rather than questionable ingredients, the Verage Cleanser gently removes dirt and makeup from the face, while purifying the skin by deeply cleansing the pores. If you want truly clean skin at the beginning and end of every day, the Verage Cleanser is the perfect product to incorporate into your skincare routine.
Where to Buy Verage Cleanser
To buy your own Verage Cleanser, visit the Verage Cleanser product information page to learn more about ordering. For glowing, nourished skin, consider using the entire Verage Skin Care line to help cleanse and rejuvenate your skin every day. Check out the other Verage products like the Verage Toner and Verage Moisturizer by visiting the Verage product line page.
Every Verage product is infused with CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils that hold significant benefits for the skin. Once you start using essential oils in your skincare routine, you’ll be able to enjoy a clean, nourished, and glowing complexion.
Verage Cleanser Uses and Benefits
- As the cleansing product in the Verage Skin Care line, one of the greatest benefits of the Verage Cleanser is its ability to lift dirt and makeup from the face. Using a weak cleanser that leaves dirt or makeup residue behind on the face can clog pores and irritate the skin. The Verage Cleanser is the perfect product to use in the morning to rejuvenate your skin and give you a clean, fresh start. It is also useful at bedtime to ensure that any trace of makeup, dirt, or grime from the day has been removed before going to sleep for the night.
- The use of essential oils in the Verage Cleanser formula add to the cleansing and purifying abilities of this product. Essential oils like Wild Orange, Basil, and Melaleuca are known for their purifying properties, which makes them useful for maintaining clean, healthy-looking skin. These essential oils allow the Verage Cleanser to nourish and rejuvenate the skin daily in a powerful, natural way. Ditch your plain cleanser with less-than-desirable ingredients, and say hello to the Verage Cleanser when you want fresh, rejuvenated skin.
- In addition to essential oils, the Verage Cleanser includes several other nourishing ingredients that contribute to a glowing complexion. The natural gel formula of the Verage Cleanser helps cleanse and invigorate your skin while ingredients like coconut oil and olive oil help keep your skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. The formula also includes natural emollients that are designed to nourish and hydrate skin, which helps maintain a glowing, youthful complexion. Check out the Verage ingredient sheet to learn about all of the ingredients included in this product.
- A major benefit of the Verage Cleanser is the invigorating, energizing aroma. Other facial cleansers may include synthetic materials or fillers to produce a particular scent, but because the Verage Cleanser uses pure essential oils, the refreshing, herbaceous aroma of the oils linger on the skin after each use. After washing your face with the Verage Cleanser, you will enjoy the invigorating aroma of Basil, Melaleuca, and Wild Orange for the rest of the day (or night.) This unique blend of essential oils produces a stimulating aroma that will energize the senses—what a perfect way to start your morning!
- Many facial cleansers include ingredients that can cleanse the skin, but can also be harsh and irritating. If you are tired of using facial cleansers that are rough on your skin and leave it feeling dry, the Verage Cleanser will be a refreshing change of pace. The gentle ingredients of the Verage Cleanser make it hydrating and nourishing for the skin, so it won’t leave your face feeling dry or irritated. Not only will the Verage Cleanser clean away dirt and grime, but it nourishes and moisturizes during use, so you are left with a clean, nourished complexion.
To view all of the ingredients in the Verage Cleanser and their benefits, visit the Verage Ingredient sheet.
Wild Orange: As an invigorating citrus oil, Wild Orange oil is known to be a cleansing and purifying agent, which makes it beneficial for cleansing the skin.
Melaleuca: Also known as Tea Tree oil, Melaleuca oil has long been used for its cleansing and rejuvenating properties for the skin.
Coconut oil: Helping boost the effectiveness of natural surfactants in the Verage Cleanser formula, coconut oil contributes to the smooth, gentle nature of the product.
Basil: Acting as a cooling and cleansing agent for the skin, Basil oil is a useful addition to the Verage Cleanser formula.
Amino acids and lipids: These ingredients help keep the skin nourished and hydrated, rather than drying out the skin like other skincare products.
Olive oil: The addition of olive oil to the Verage Cleanser formula helps keep the skin looking soft and youthful.
Watch this video to learn more about doTERRA Verage products and the importance of protecting and nourishing your skin: