Product Spotlight: TriEase® Softgels Seasonal Blend
TriEase Softgels Product Description
Designed to lend support during times of seasonal discomfort, TriEase Softgels bring together the powerful properties of essential oils to promote well-being when seasonal or environmental threats are high. TriEase combines three of the most potent essential oils for support of healthy respiratory function and protection against seasonal threats.* Equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils in an easy to use softgel, TriEase provides defense against environmental elements from spring through fall.
Experienced essential oil users are well aware of the combination of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint oil, as it is one of the most common DIY blends. Lemon oil is cleansing to the body’s systems and frequently used for respiratory discomfort.* Lavender oil is renowned for its calming and balancing effects, and skin-supporting benefits.* Peppermint oil promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory function.* Together they provide the perfect synergism of seasonal protection. TriEase Softgels offer this amazing blend in the form of easy to use softgels, for daily or as-needed use.
What Makes TriEase Softgels Unique?
One of the most common do-it-yourself blends consists of combining the essential oil basics—Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint. When taken internally, this blend has far reaching benefits for the user. In particular, the synergistic effect of these oils are ideal for addressing seasonal discomfort. The spring, summer, and fall months tend to bring many seasonal and environmental elements that can cause discomfort and concern almost daily. TriEase Softgels provide seasonal and environmental protection in a convenient and easy to use form.* Taking one to two softgels daily, or as needed, promotes healthy respiratory function, promotes clear breathing, and can be cleansing to the body’s systems so you can enjoy the outdoors without discomfort.*
One of the biggest benefits of TriEase Softgels is that they are convenient. While blending Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint oil is common, it can be messy, and doesn’t always allow for on-the-go use. No need to blend each oil and add to a capsule—simply keep a bottle of TriEase Softgels in your purse, car, or at home for protection against seasonal and environmental threats.
TriEase Softgel Uses and Benefits
- Perhaps the most significant benefit of TriEase Softgels is that they can help protect against seasonal and environmental elements.* The combination of equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint oil offers the seasonal support you need by promoting clear breathing, healthy respiratory function, and cleansing for the body systems.*
- Cleansing the systems of the body can be very helpful for protecting the body against seasonal or environmental threats. That is why TriEase Softgels include Lemon essential oil. Lemon oil is known to have powerful cleansing properties to help cleanse the body’s systems—protecting the body from potential threats throughout the year.*
- Another major benefit of TriEase Softgels is their ability to provide calming and balancing effects, both internally and externally.* Taken internally, Lavender oil is known to provide powerful internal and external calming.* During seasons when threats are particularly high, your body will benefit from the calming effects that TriEase Softgels provide for the body—both internally and externally.*
- When seasonal threats strike, respiratory discomfort becomes a common problem. Luckily, TriEase Softgels are designed to help promote clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions.* Peppermint essential oil supports proper respiratory function to help the user breathe easy.*
- Does seasonal discomfort keep you from doing the things you love? If environmental or seasonal issues keep you from playing with your kids in the park, joining your friends for ultimate Frisbee, or taking your morning jog, TriEase Softgels can help provide support during seasons when threats are high.* Take TriEase Softgels before doing something active in the spring or fall. For proactive support, have TriEase Softgels on hand to take before doing anything outdoors.*
How to Take TriEase Softgels
Take one to two softgels per day during times of seasonal discomfort as needed. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.