Tamer Product Description
The newest addition to the beloved Kids Oil Collection, Tamer Digestive Blend is perfect for kids both at home and out on an adventure. Spearmint essential oil and menthol-rich Japanese peppermint are borrowed from Tamer’s grown-up counterpart, DigestZen® Touch, and rounded out with Ginger, Black Pepper, and parsley seed to create a sweet, minty aroma that’s soothing when inhaled and cooling when applied topically. No matter what adventures you and your little ones go on, let Tamer come to the rescue whenever needed!
Check out this adorable video to learn more about the addition of Tamer to the Kids Oil Collection:
New Tamer Oil Blend for Kids
Where to Buy Tamer
To find out how to purchase Tamer Digestive Blend, visit the product page.
The mission of doTERRA is to ensure the essential oils you use with your little ones are the most pure and powerful available. Our CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™
process guarantees that every batch of essential oils is third-party tested for quality and purity. The chemical compositions of essential oils are reviewed both onsite after distillation and when they reach the doTERRA facility for packaging to make sure quality isn’t compromised during transit. This extensive testing means doTERRA essential oils are always free from contaminants, synthetic fillers, and any inconsistencies.
Tamer Uses and Benefits
- An exciting moment for any parent is getting to introduce growing children to new, interesting foods. Unfortunately, not all foods that adults love sit well with little tummies. Luckily, Tamer Digestive Blend contains a synergistic combination of essential oils known for their ability to soothe when inhaled or applied topically.
- We all know what happens when we enjoy a favorite meal a little too quickly or have more than is good for us. Provide some relief by massaging Tamer into your abdomen—and help your little ones do the same. Feel the cooling and soothing effects of menthol, which is found in abundance in Japanese peppermint.
- Road trips can be uncomfortable for little ones, especially if routes wind through mountain switchbacks or you hit stop-and-go traffic. Help your children prepare for the journey by teaching them to rub Tamer on their wrists and inhale when they start to feel the effects of motion sickness. After hours in the car, the aroma will help freshen the air and make their environment feel better.
- Before the first day of school, a big report, or a new after-school activity, you can help your children find confidence by applying Tamer to their wrists and inhaling. Let them know the aroma will linger throughout the day, reminding them that they’re taken care of and will be alright.
- The Kids Oil Collection was created with convenience in mind. The prediluted roller bottles are perfect for stashing in backpacks, lunchboxes, or coat pockets for whenever they’re needed on the go. Alternatively, you can attach a bottle right to a backpack with a silicone topper and carabiner for easy access.
- Black Pepper
- Japanese peppermint
- Parsley seed
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
Japanese peppermint has one of the highest concentrations of menthol, the monoterpene alcohol that’s primarily associated with Mentha piperita (Peppermint) essential oil. Clinical and experimental research have shown topical application of menthol can soothe and cool the skin.
Essential Oils That Blend Well with Tamer
Tamer oil blend is perfect for little ones who are experiencing unpleasant tummy troubles. For a stronger blend that’s meant for adults, try DigestZen Touch.
Keep out of reach of children under the age of three. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.