PB Assist+ Product Description
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is one the largest, most complex, and important organ systems in the body. Within nearly 25 feet, all the food that you consume is absorbed and digested so that you can use its vital nutrients, and the waste is excreted. Also, the GI tract plays an important role in the proper functioning of your immune system. A healthy GI tract is vital for optimum health.
is a proprietary formula of pre-biotic fiber and six strains of probiotic microorganisms in a unique double-layer vegetable capsule that supports the community of friendly bacteria your GI tract needs to maintain peak function.* The 6 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of active probiotic cultures and soluble pre-biotic FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) promote GI tract health by helping prevent the proliferation of unfriendly organisms.* The probiotic and prebiotic cultures do this by competing for nutrients necessary for growth and by crowding them out as they compete for intestinal surface area. They also produce chemical by-products that create an intestinal environment in which “bad” microorganisms cannot flourish.
Taking PB Assist+ daily can help promote the kind of healthy GI tract that is necessary for optimum well-being.* Three veggie capsules a day with food supports healthy digestive and immune systems, absorption of food, and metabolism for optimal wellness.*
What Makes PB Assist+ Unique?
The proprietary formula of pre-biotic fiber and probiotic microorganisms contained with PB Assist+ includes L. acidophilus, B. bifidus, B. longum, L. plantarum, and L. caseii to promote a positive balance and variety of beneficial gut bacteria.*
While the benefits of probiotics are well documented, many supplements cannot pass through stomach acid unharmed. The time-release, double-layer vegetable capsule used in PB Assist+ protects the probiotic cultures as they pass through the stomach so they can provide the digestive and immune support you need.*
PB Assist+ Uses and Benefits
- Maintaining a healthy GI tract requires a balance of good and bad bacteria in the gut. PB Assist+ provides the building blocks to promote a positive balance and proliferation of beneficial gut bacteria.*
- The ingredients of PB Assist+ are designed to help maintain the healthy balance in the gut needed for good GI health.* The 6 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) contained in PB Assist+ help maintain healthy intestinal microflora balance.*
- As mentioned, the GI tract is an important part of good immune and digestive health. The pre-biotic fiber and probiotic microorganisms in PB Assist+ support healthy functioning of the digestive and immune systems.*
- PB Assist+ supports the health of the GI tract, particularly the intestines and colon.*
- Even those with the healthiest diets may have issues with absorption when their GI tract is not running at peak efficiency. PB Assist+ helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of food.*
- Taking PB Assist+ is a great way to maintain the microflora population after a cleanse.* Although beneficial, cleansing also may negatively influence the bacteria balance in the gut; PB Assist+ helps restore the equilibrium.*
- PB Assist+ provides a convenient way to support GI tract health. Three capsules a day of PB Assist+ with food will help you maintain healthy microflora balance.*
- This supplement can be used following a cleanse to re-colonize your friendly digestive flora, for 10 days each month, or more frequently and for extended periods of time when digestive flora has been compromised by antibiotics or other digestive stressors.*
- Not only is PB Assist+ a convenient way to maintain gastrointestinal and gut health, but it is also safe to use for all members of your family.*
How to Take PB Assist+
Take one double-layer capsule three times daily with food for 10 days each month to promote colonization of friendly digestive flora.* Can be used more frequently and for extended periods of time when digestive flora has been compromised by digestive stressors. PB Assist+ also may be used when traveling to boost digestive immunities, or once a day as an ongoing maintenance program for people with occasional digestive discomfort.*
For more information about this product, visit the PB Assist+ Q&A