Helichrysum Oil Uses and Benefits
Essential Oil Spotlight
Essential Oil Spotlight
Helichrysum Oil Product Description
- Known as the Immortal or Everlasting Flower, Helichrysum holds many benefits for skin. With this reputation, Helichrysum is used in many anti-aging products, and can help target aging spots. If you want to enlist the help of Helichrysum essential oil in your anti-aging skincare routine, apply the oil to your face daily to target fine lines and wrinkles. Helichrysum oil can be used to help promote healthy skin cell regeneration and a glowing, youthful complexion. So whether you apply the oil directly to your face or add it to your favorite facial cleanser, it can help give you the glow you need.
- Helichrysum oil may help promote a healthy metabolism.* To take advantage of these benefits of Helichrysum essential oil, take 2 drops Helichrysum essential oil internally. When taking essential oils internally, you can drop them directly into the mouth, add a few drops to a glass of water, or place drops in a doTERRA Veggie Capsule.
- Due to its significant benefits, many people use Helichrysum oil for skin—particularly when it comes to shaving. With soothing and rejuvenating benefits, Helichrysum essential oil is a key part of an effective Razor Relief Serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean after every shave. Combined with some of the best essential oils for skin, Frankincense, Lavender, Melaleuca, and Myrrh, Helichrysum oil works to soothe razor bumps and other irritations that are left behind after shaving. To make your own essential oil razor relief serum at home, try our DIY recipe: doTERRA Essential Oil Razor Relief Serum
- Because of its chemical makeup, Helichrysum essential oil is known to have calming, soothing properties. The presence of chemical components called esters contribute to Helichrysum oil’s calming characteristics—making it the perfect oil for when you want to create a soothing sensation. When your body could use a little pacifying, massage Helichrysum essential oil on the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
- While Helichrysum oil is well-known for its ability to help in anti-aging efforts, the oil has a myriad of benefits that apply to the skin. When you want to combat acne and promote a glowing complexion, Helichrysum essential oil is a helpful companion that will improve the appearance of the skin. Remember, when applying any essential oil directly to the skin, consider the strength and potency of the oil, as well as your personal skin sensitivity. To avoid skin irritation, consider diluting Helichrysum oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil before applying to the face or body.
- When you want an energizing massage, Helichrysum essential oil can be used to promote vitality. Consider using Helichrysum oil for your next full body massage to provide a soothing sensation, along with a herbaceous, energizing aroma. When using Helichrysum oil or other essential oils for massage, consider using a carrier oil like doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil or doTERRA Hand and Body Lotion to create a smooth, safe massage experience.
- Another use of Helichrysum oil for skin is on those days when you’ve spent a little too much time in the sun. Whether you laid out by the pool for a little too long, or your afternoon hike was sunnier than you expected, Helichrysum essential oil can be used as a sun soother to calm irritated skin. Keep a bottle of Helichrysum on hand when traveling to particularly sunny or warm climates, in case of too much sun exposure.
- Consider adding Helichrysum oil to your wedding day survival kit just in case of blemishes. You don’t want beautiful pictures or a fun celebration to be dampened by a skin imperfection, so keep Helichrysum oil by your side and apply promptly when you notice any skin irritations or blemishes. When you need your skin to look its best, Helichrysum will be there to save the day!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.