HD Clear Product Description
Created to target problem areas on the skin, the powerful essential oils in the HD Clear topical blend work with other HD Clear products to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. Whether you want to reduce irritating breakouts, hydrate the skin, keep your complexion looking clear, or just improve the overall look and health of your skin, the HD Clear topical blend can help you achieve all of these goals through smooth, simple application and easy absorption. A smart addition to any skincare regimen, the HD Clear topical blend will help you achieve the kind of smooth, clear skin you crave.
Where to Buy HD Clear
The HD Clear topical blend is a part of the doTERRA HD Clear Skin Care system. If you want to buy the HD Clear topical blend, visit the HD Clear product page for more information. To help maintain clear, healthy-looking skin, you can use the HD Clear topical blend in conjunction with other HD Clear products. The HD Clear Foaming Face Wash and the HD Clear Facial Lotion can become a helpful part of your daily skincare routine as you use them to nurture and cleanse the skin. Learn more about the HD Clear Skin Care system by visiting the HD Clear Skin Care product page.
HD Clear Uses and Benefits
- Do you struggle with an uneven complexion? Do you have occasional skin imperfections that you wish you could get rid of? The HD Clear topical blend can help to smooth out your complexion, and keep it looking clean and feeling hydrated. The essential oil formula is designed to cleanse the skin while targeting imperfections that make your complexion feel lackluster or dull. Whether you need the occasional complexion boost, or are battling skin imperfections on a daily basis, the HD Clear topical blend can help to promote a smooth, even complexion.
- If you experience frequent blemishes or skin irritations, you’ve likely tried several different products to soothe your skin and dispel imperfections. While some products may claim to cleanse and smooth your skin, the HD Clear formula contains essential oils that have powerful cleansing characteristics for the skin. The CPTG® essential oils used in HD Clear provide a safe, natural way to reduce breakouts and occasional skin imperfections. So consider ditching the generic skincare products that promise to give you clear skin, and harness the purifying power of essential oils for skin by using HD Clear.
- Maintaining healthy skin depends heavily on your skincare routine, including how you treat your skin before you go to bed and first thing in the morning. With a simple roll-on bottle that allows for easy application, the HD Clear topical blend provides a quick, simple way to cleanse and hydrate your skin while you sleep and throughout the day. If you want to wake up to a clear, smooth complexion in the morning, apply HD Clear topical blend to the face before going to bed (after washing your face). When you wake up in the morning, wash your face with the HD Clear Foaming Face Wash, and apply a layer of the HD Clear topical blend to keep your skin clean and radiant throughout the day ahead.
- We all know how difficult the teenage years can be on the skin. Using essential oils to cleanse and purify the skin is a wonderful way to keep pesky teenage breakouts at bay. Help your teenager promote a clear complexion by placing the HD Clear Skin Care system on their bathroom sink as a reminder to keep their skin clean, or simply place a roll-on bottle of HD Clear topical blend in their backpack for convenient use.
- Because the HD Clear topical blend formula contains essential oils that are known for their cleansing and purifying properties, it can help to reduce breakouts. By using the HD Clear topical blend each day to target problem areas on the skin, you can help to keep the skin smooth and clean—also helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes and irritations. Whether you experience the occasional breakout, or dread the inevitable blemishes that seem to pop up on your skin every week, the HD Clear topical blend can keep the skin clean and help to reduce the appearance of unwanted irritations and breakouts.
- When occasional skin imperfections arise, the HD Clear topical blend makes a wonderful spot treatment. Even for those with relatively clear skin, the obnoxious skin irritation can occasionally arise, and keeping HD Clear on hand will help you nip any skin problems in the bud. Consider keeping an HD Clear roll-on bottle in your purse, car, or bathroom cabinet to help reduce irritated spots on the skin.
For more information about the ingredients included in the HD Clear topical blend, take a look at this chart about HD Clear ingredients.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil
- Ho Wood
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Litsea Berry
- Melaleuca Leaf
- Geranium Plant
How to Use HD Clear
Apply a thin layer of the HD Clear Topical Blend to targeted areas on the skin, or use as a spot treatment. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.