doTERRA Peace Product Description
Life’s events can fill us with many different, and sometimes unwanted, emotions, some of the most trying being fear and anxiousness. These emotions can easily cause us to worry as they contort our feelings and leave us distressed. With so many overwhelming situations and emotions swirling around us, it is important to take time to breathe deep and balance our emotions with the aid of doTERRA Peace. Made with a blend of mint and floral essential oils, doTERRA Peace can help calm the emotions within and reunite us with a peaceful mindset. When you feel the worries and pressures of life start to weigh on you, use doTERRA Peace to help restore feelings of reassurance and contentment.
Where to Buy doTERRA Peace
If you are looking for an essential oil blend that promotes peaceful feelings, visit the doTERRA Peace essential oil blend product page. doTERRA Peace calms emotions and harnesses pleasant feelings due to its powerful combination of pure essential oils. The essential oils used in this blend are CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®, which means they have been thoroughly tested for purity, potency, and quality. Because these oils are of the highest grade, they produce influential results that will assist in fulfilling your needs and the needs of your loved ones.
doTERRA Peace Uses and Benefits
doTERRA Peace Touch
- doTERRA Peace includes some of the most relaxing and calming oils such as Lavender, Marjoram, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang essential oils. The balance of calming essential oils in this blend creates a combination that is perfect for renewing tranquil emotions. When used topically or aromatically, the doTERRA Peace blend can promote feelings of peace, contentment, and reassurance.
- When anxious and fearful feelings start to arise, use the doTERRA Peace blend to counteract these emotions. doTERRA Peace is formulated with specific essential oils that work to dismiss feelings of fear and anxiousness. To quickly receive the benefits of the doTERRA Peace essential oil blend, apply one drop of doTERRA Peace to your hands and rub them together. Then, cup your hands around your nose and inhale deeply.
- If you find yourself struggling to sleep at night, diffuse doTERRA Peace oil. The doTERRA Peace blend is an ideal nighttime blend that can promote a calming environment and restful sleep. For best results, apply one to two drops of the doTERRA Peace blend to the diffuser of your choice and diffuse.
- Do you get nervous before taking a test or when presenting to large groups? If you start to feel worried or distressed before a nerve-wracking event, diffuse or inhale the doTERRA Peace essential oil blend for a little emotional comfort.
- Whether you’re a parent, a grandparent, a sibling, or a friend, everyone has seen or experienced a child’s tantrum. For those moments, there is doTERRA Peace. Next time you see your son or daughter or a loved one’s child become upset or restless, apply doTERRA Peace to the bottoms of the child’s feet to help calm him or her. (This should be done after the caregiver’s consent.)
Promote a pleasant, calm environment by using doTERRA Peace® Touch.
All the essential oils and blends in the doTERRA Touch® line are prediluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil and packaged in convenient roller bottles for easy use that provides a soothing application without clogging skin pores or losing any of the natural benefits of the essential oils.
The next time you’re feeling overwhelmed or down, roll doTERRA Peace Touch on your chest, temples, or the back of your neck. Inhale and allow the aroma to complement affirmations of positivity. When a child is distressed or fussy, roll it onto the bottoms of his or her feet and rub in—you’ll notice how this simple act of care helps soothe your little one. At the end of the day, use doTERRA Peace Touch to help you wind down. Roll it on your pillow and wrists, and then let the aroma comfort you as you drift off into bliss.
Chemistry of doTERRA Peace
The doTERRA Peace oil consists of mint and floral essential oils. These oils combine together to create a chemical profile that is rich with monoterpene esters and alcohols, which provides users with a toning and renewing experience. For more information about the chemical backgrounds of aromatherapy oils, visit the doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy™ System page.
- Vetiver Root
- Lavender Flower
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Frankincense Resin
- Clary Sage Flower
- Marjoram Leaf
- Labdanum Twig Absolute
- Spearmint Herb
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.