doTERRA Anchor Product Description
Specially formulated for enhancing your yoga practice, doTERRA Anchor Steadying Blend
sparks steadiness and strength on and off the mat. When you practice yoga to help you ground and center your body, you can use aromatherapy to stabilize your environment as well. Woodsy scents like Cedarwood, Frankincense, and Sandalwood inspire tranquility and strength, while spicy aromas like Cinnamon Bark, Patchouli, and Black Pepper promote an aura of confidence and trust in yourself. Use doTERRA Anchor in both yoga practice and everyday life as you tap into your inner confidence and power.Where to Buy doTERRA Anchor
doTERRA Anchor is part of the doTERRA Yoga Collection
, along with doTERRA Align and doTERRA Arise. Visit the doTERRA Yoga Collection product page to learn more about how to order this exciting set.
The mission of doTERRA is to produce the purest, highest quality essential oils on the market and share them with the world. Many essential oils are adulterated with fillers and sold contaminated due to less-than-thorough production processes and testing. doTERRA CPTG®
quality testing ensures that plants are grown and harvested in the most ideal environments, essential oils are acquired using safe and ethical production procedures, and products are stored and shipped in a way that preserves their potency. Finally, third-party testing guarantees that every batch meets the highest quality standards, meaning every single bottle contains only pure and powerful essential oil.doTERRA Anchor Uses and Benefits
- doTERRA Anchor is especially powerful when used as aromatherapy during yoga practice. Diffuse before rolling out your mat to set a tone of confidence and inhale during your flow to find strength in all your poses. Tap into that strength from your first Tadasana to your final Shavasana, feeling confidence increase your resilience to stress.
- doTERRA Anchor is perfect for diffusing when working on poses that test your balance and core strength, like Tree Pose, Headstand, and Warrior III. Inhale while you practice to help you ground your feet into the mat. Use doTERRA Anchor as you find the inner confidence it takes to master these challenging balance-based poses.
- When connecting with the earth in Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, or Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the earth), you can rely on doTERRA Anchor to enhance the experience. As you breathe, think about how the aromas of Cedarwood and Sandalwood align you with the earth.
- While meditating in the morning or evening, you might apply doTERRA Anchor to your ankles, feet, or wrists to help create a sense of calm and presence. Focus on the inner peace and confidence you find when you take care of both your body and mind.
- Sometimes you need a minute to regain your sense of self. Rub doTERRA Anchor into your ankles, the base of your spine, or the bottoms of your feet to promote feelings of completeness and calm. Help your loved ones have a similar experience by offering to rub their feet, temples, or backs with doTERRA Anchor before bed.
- Modern life can become an overwhelming avalanche of to-do lists and tasks. Whenever you feel scattered or uprooted, let the aroma of doTERRA Anchor bring you back to your sense of self. Being in touch with your senses can help you gain the stability you need to take on the day ahead.
Essential Oils That Blend Well with doTERRA Anchor
- Cinnamon Bark
- Black Pepper
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
doTERRA Anchor works well with uplifting citrus oils like Grapefruit, Tangerine, or Wild Orange, centering and energizing your practice. Alternatively, bring out more of the comforting side of doTERRA Anchor with essential oils like Ginger, Rosemary, or Pink Pepper. For a complete enhancement of your yoga practice, diffuse doTERRA Anchor in succession with the rest of the doTERRA Yoga Collection: doTERRA Align and doTERRA Arise.Caution
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.