With the warmer weather quickly approaching, a healthy grilled meal could be exactly what you need to get in the mood for spring.
2 garlic cloves
2 cans black beans, drained and divided
¼ cup red bell pepper
½ cup yellow onion
1 cup bread crumbs
Salt and pepper
- Put yellow onion, garlic, red bell pepper, essential oils, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and half of rinsed beans into food processor or blender until smooth.
- Combine with remaining black beans and stir.
Tip: If mixture is too sticky, add more bread crumbs until it holds together.
- Divide into four patties.
- Heat skillet/grill on medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Heat patties six minutes on each side.
Note: Be careful when flipping burgers as they are very delicate.
- Once burger is cooked, place patty on bottom bun, top with lettuce, tomatoes, and desired condiments.
Tip: For a delicious side dish, broil some asparagus with a little bit of olive oil, salt, and Lemon oil.