This essential oil recipe is the perfect way to spice up dinner time with minimal effort. With a simple marinade, all you need is a few ingredients and you can throw this tasty dish in the oven. Whether you need a recipe that won’t require too many steps, or you are trying to add variety to your menu plan, this Red Mandarin Chicken recipe is for you!
4 organic boneless chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
1/8 cup olive oil
5-10 drops Red Mandarin essential oil
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, chopped onions, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and pour oil mixture over the top.
- Slice oranges and place on top of chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until you reach the desired texture.
- With a tablespoon of olive oil add 5-10 drops of Red Mandarin essential oil and stir together. Brush oil over the top of chicken. (Serves 4).