Looking for a festive Independence Day dish? Try this easy fruit flag with Wild Orange yogurt pretzels! This unique dish is healthy and easy to make.
2 pints raspberries, washed
2 pints blueberries, washed
2 pounds strawberries, washed
1 bag cherries, washed
24 ounces pretzels
2 cups powdered sugar
4 cups plain Greek yogurt
3 cups vanilla protein powder
4–7 drops Wild Orange oil
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Combine the sugar, yogurt, protein powder, and Wild Orange essential oil.
- Dip the pretzels into the yogurt mixture one at a time, using chopsticks or tongs.
- Arrange the coated pretzels on a wire cooking rack with a baking sheet underneath it.
- Turn the oven off and put in the wire rack and baking sheet.
- Leave the oven door slightly ajar.
- After several hours, when the coating is hardened and set, take the pretzels out of the oven.
Note: Make sure to fill the stripes with stacked fruit and pretzels, since abundance looks best.
- Place the blueberries in the small square dish on the upper left-hand corner of the serve-ware you wish to use.
- Fill the space to the right with raspberries, then do a stripe of Wild Orange yogurt pretzels underneath.
- Do a stripe of strawberries, another stripe of Wild Orange yogurt pretzels, and top it off with a row of cherries on the bottom.