In the mood for something sweet, but want to keep it natural? Indulge with these chocolate raspberry truffles. Infused with Wild Orange oil, this recipe makes for a healthier alternative to the large slice of chocolate cake from your local bakery. When taken internally, Wild Orange oil helps support digestive health, while also maintaining healthy immune function.*
125 grams dark chocolate (65 percent cocoa)
4 tablespoons almond milk
1 teaspoon coconut oil, refined
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon almond extract
1 drop Wild Orange oil
Freeze-dried raspberries (or freeze-dried raspberry powder)
- Combine almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and almond extract in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Stir until ingredients are combined, but do not boil.
- Break up chocolate into a glass mixing bowl and pour hot ingredients over chocolate.
- Stir until smooth, then add Wild Orange oil to taste. Place your mixture in the refrigerator and let cool for 3 hours, or until the mixture is firm enough to hold shape.
- Using a spoon, form chocolate into balls and roll over crushed dried raspberries. Place back in refrigerator for another 30 minutes, then remove and enjoy.
Tips: The dried raspberries covering the truffles are beautiful, but feel free to experiment with dried coconut flakes, crushed nuts, and (for real dark chocolate lovers) cocoa powder!