These Cinnamon Apple Chips are sweet, crispy, and have a delicious hint of cinnamon, making them a perfect treat for fall. Enjoy alone or chop and add to oatmeal, banana bread, cookies, etc.
7–8 medium sized apples
1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 225° F.
- Put parchment paper onto two baking sheets.
- Combine sugar and Cinnamon Bark oil in small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Slice apples into thin slices.
- Place apples onto parchment paper covered baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon essential oil sugar mixture.
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Halfway through, flip apples over.
- When edges of apples are curled, take out of oven and place on wire rack until cooled and crispy.
Tip: Use a mandoline to slice apples for perfectly thin and crisp chips.