With the new beautiful packaging update, the doTERRA collections look better than ever, but this update isn’t just skin-deep. The new packaging is also more environmentally sustainable too, using very little if any plastic, and reducing waste.
In addition to appealing packaging, the four doTERRA collections are an excellent way to experience more essential oils than buying them individually. Because of the variety of oils you get, it is a more economical option to purchase a kit than to buy individual bottles of each oil. Separate from enrollment kits, doTERRA offers four collections:
Introduction to Essential Oils Kit. This basic starter kit includes three 5 mL bottles of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint essential oils.
Ways to Use:
- You may have heard that Combine Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint together to ward off seasonal threats.
- All three of these oils are excellent for cooking purposes if you would like to try your hand at cooking with oils. Check out the doTERRA blog recipes section for ideas!
- Start out in the doTERRA lifestyle. You can use Lavender for help with sleep, and minor skin irritations. Lemon is great for internal benefits* and Peppermint can help energize you.
AromaTouch® Technique Kit. Specifically intended for those who practice the AromaTouch Technique, this kit contains 5 mL bottles of doTERRA Balance®, Lavender, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), doTERRA On Guard®, AromaTouch, Deep Blue®, Wild Orange, and Peppermint.
Ways to Use:
- Use the full kit for either the full AromaTouch Technique® or in the AromaTouch Hand Technique.
- Everything included in this kit is ideal for using essential oils on your skin. The Fractionated Coconut Oil means that even those with sensitive skin can use the oils, and each oil included in the kit is beneficial either to the skin or for using aromatically.
Family Essentials Kit. This is also offered in an enrollment kit with beadlets, but the regular kit on its own contains ten 5 mL bottles of the following: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue, doTERRA Breathe®, DigestZen®, doTERRA On Guard®.
Ways to Use:
- Consider this your go-to kit for all of your family’s basic health needs to keep in your bathroom cabinet. It expands on the Introductory Kit offering by adding some useful blends and single oils that each have a variety of uses. For example, doTERRA On Guard helps support the immune system, while Deep Blue is perfect for rubbing on the muscles after an active day, and Frankincense is a great go-to oil for almost anything.
doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy Kit. The emotional blends are expertly formulated to give you the best emotional health benefits. Inside you’ll find 5 mL bottles of doTERRA Motivate®, doTERRA Cheer®, doTERRA Peace®, doTERRA Forgive®, doTERRA Console®, and doTERRA Passion®.
Ways to Use:
- Each oil helps bring in the positive emotion associated with its name. Using the Emotional Aromatherapy Brochure, match your negative emotion to its desired opposite, and put a few drops in a diffuser.
- If you have teenagers at home, this could be a great option to help them manage any strong emotions in a natural and positive way. They can apply each of these oils directly to their skin as needed, or they can diffuse them in their rooms.
As you can see, each kit has an intended purpose behind it, whether that be emotional benefits or supporting your family’s health needs for the next month.
The majority of these ideas have been about using the kit personally in your own life. But, in general, each of these kits also make great gifts if you want to introduce essential oils to your friends and family. If you know someone who hasn’t even heard of essential oils, but would like to try them, give them the kit or make sample vials of each product from your own.