For an effective team training or business class that will inspire your team, get together to create vision boards. Whether your team members are new to doTERRA® or have been building for awhile, this is a great opportunity for them to zero in on what they really want to accomplish.
You will need:
- A few different magazines.
- Have attendees bring reminders of events, places, or people. (Photos, postcards, etc…)
- Glue, tape, or pins
- Small poster or cork boards
- An hour or two to put it all together
Before you start making the boards, explain the following rules:
- Think about what your goals are in the following areas: home, work and finances, relationships, health, and personal growth. This will help you know what you are looking for.
- Be clear about what you want. Flip through the magazines until you find a few quotes or pictures that inspire you and represent what you want. Avoid pasting on all the images that you find just because you like them. Focus on only a few things, and avoid clutter–clutter creates confusion and lack of focus. Don’t forget the other reminders you already brought.
- Leave the board somewhere you will see it everyday. A visual reminder only works if you can see it. It also helps to share your vision with those close to you–their encouragement can go a long way. Don’t try to hide it away.
- Take action. This is the most important rule of all. Whatever you put on your board, you must start moving towards. Determine the next step towards your vision and take it.
Have fun creating! What helps you focus on your goals?