Toxins are all around you: in the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and even the food you eat. But did you know you might be adding more toxins with your candles and air fresheners? Sure, they’re designed to make your house smell great. And while they do that, they’re also releasing chemicals into the air you and your family breathe in.
Here’s a secret. You can enjoy a fresh-smelling house naturally without adding toxins and chemicals to the air. How? Use essential oils instead of commercial plugins, sprays, and candles. While it’s impossible to completely eliminate exposure to toxins, we’ll show you how to use essential oils to make your home smell amazing.
If you’re looking for nontoxic ways to freshen up your home, the Aroma Essentials Collection is for you. It’s a simple way to make your spaces smell good without the candles and air fresheners. Whether you want an aroma that’s crisp and fresh or one that’s bright and sweet, the Aroma Essentials Collection offers a natural solution.
“With two babies in tow, I’m tossing items that bring harmful chemicals into the air in my home and replacing them with pure essential oils. I recently started using the Aroma Essentials Collection, and I love how it helps make my house smell clean, while also lifting all our spirits!”—Hunter Fowler (@hellohunterfowler)
What’s included in the Aroma Essentials Collection?
- Peppermint: This bestselling scent provides a stimulating, energizing aroma that many rely on for a quick, minty refresher. It’ll leave your house smelling crisp and cool—like an early morning.
- doTERRA Balance®: For when your home feels more like a circus, doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend offers a tranquil aroma that reminds you to find harmony and balance in both mind and body. You’ll relax into the calming scent as it spreads throughout your environment.
- doTERRA Breathe®: This incredible oil blend helps maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing and minimizes the effects of seasonal threats. Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lemon give this nontoxic home or office air freshener a vibrant scent, while also creating a restful environment.
- Wild Orange: You can’t go wrong with this fresh citrus smell, whether you choose to diffuse it or make it into an all-purpose spray to clean and purify surfaces. It’s no wonder this energizing essential oil has become a top-seller at doTERRA.
- doTERRA On Guard®: Say goodbye to harsh chemicals when you use doTERRA On Guard to create your own cleaning wipes. (You can get the recipe for making your own cleaning wipes and other fresh-smelling house tips here.) It’s a powerful surface cleaner, with a warm and spicy aroma that can also be diffused to help freshen the air.
- Citrus Bloom®: This blend of Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils provides an uplifting and energizing aroma that perfectly captures springtime.
- doTERRA Serenity®: Whether you need a calm and soothing atmosphere for bedtime or just want your home to feel a little more serene, the tranquil aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend can help. Find that peaceful state when you diffuse it or apply it directly to your skin and breathe it in.
- doTERRA Cheer®: If your household members woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you can remind them to turn their frowns upside down with the fresh, bright scent of doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend. It combines citrus and spice essential oils and is best when diffused, providing an uplifting and cheerful aroma.
- Adaptiv®: When life throws you a curve ball, the soothing aroma of Adaptiv Calming Blend can help. Diffuse it or use it at bath time for a calming scent.
- Northern Escape™: Bring the outside world in with this proprietary blend of the best wood and fir essential oils. The fresh, green aroma creates an atmosphere of harmony and peace when you diffuse it. You can also add it to surface cleaner to make your whole house smell phenomenal.
Are you ready to ditch the toxins in your home? These 10 essential oils and blends can freshen the air naturally, making your home a safe space for you and your loved ones. To get the Aroma Essentials Collection, contact a Wellness Advocate near you or visit the doTERRA website.
Thank you, Hunter Fowler @hellohunterfowler, for sharing ideas about using doTERRA essential oils in the home.