PALMAROSA PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Take in a breath of beauty with Palmarosa. This essential oil has a bright and cleansing aroma with slightly sweet and floral notes. It contains a high percentage of geraniol, which is one of the same primary aromatic constituents in Rose essential oil. This component may also support clean, healthy-looking skin as well as balance moisture levels in the skin. It’s no wonder Palmarosa often finds a place in skin care routines!
PALMAROSA PRODUCT USES AND BENEFITS
- Diffusing Palmarosa into the air will fill any room with a pleasant and welcoming aroma. Beautify your favorite space starting with each breath you take. You’ll love this luxurious floral fragrance, reminiscent of favorites like Geranium and Rose but with uniquely sweet notes.
- Enhance your skincare routine by adding a few drops of Palmarosa essential oil to your regular cleanser or moisturizer. Not only will this leave you smelling bright and clean, but the oil itself can help balance moisture levels and leave your skin looking toned and healthy.
- Add a few drops of Palmarosa essential oil to your bathwater to immerse yourself completely in a relaxing aromatic experience.
- A couple drops of Palmarosa with a carrier oil can give a soothing massage a whole new dimension. Let the bright floral scent engage your senses while working the tension from your muscles.
- Use with a reed diffuser or add a drop to an unscented candle to give any space an inviting, romantic atmosphere.
400 farmers participate in the production process of doTERRA Palmarosa essential oil. Of those farmers, 80% are women!
Palmarosa essential oil comes from a tall, herbaceous grass. This perennial thrives in humid tropical or wetland conditions. doTERRA sources Palmarosa essential oil from the eastern plains of Nepal, though it is originally native to India and even carries the nickname “Indian geranium.” The grass can grow to be up to ten feet tall and requires abundant sunshine to grow. Once harvested, the grass is then dried and steam distilled to create a fresh, clear-to-pale-yellow essential oil.
OILS THAT BLEND WELL WITH PALMAROSA
The aroma of Palmarosa pairs well with the following essential oils: Bergamot, Rose, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lime, Lavender, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.