Geranium Pelargonium graveolens
Long used for its beautifying properties, Geranium essential oil is extremely beneficial for improving the appearance of hair and skin. It has also been known to help create a sense of harmony of body and mind.
- Apply to underarms before applying deodorant.
- Combine one drop with shampoo to balance moisture in hair.
- Use topically on the skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
- Add two drops Geranium to facial moisturizer and apply twice daily.
- Apply directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify the skin.
- Diffuse with equal parts Lemon and Grapefruit for a relaxing, spring scent.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.