This product is temporarily unavailable unless already saved on an existing LRP.
Delicately harvested and distilled from thousands of rose petals, Rose essential oil offers a floral, romantic aroma most commonly used aromatically or topically. Rose essential oil creates an uplifting, comforting atmosphere and when used in skincare can balance moisture levels in the skin and promote healthy-looking skin.
Why should I add Rose oil to my collection? Known as the Queen of Oils, Rose essential oil stands out among other floral essential oils for its rich, sweet aroma and its particularly strong ability to enhance skincare routines. With high levels of Geraniol—a common chemical constituent in good skincare essential oils—and a smooth, soft viscosity, Rose essential oil is specifically equipped to balance moisture levels in the skin and leave a dewy, glowing complexion.
- Apply two drops of Rose oil to the neck and wrists for a sweet personal fragrance.
- Use one to two drops of Rose essential oil in a massage for an elevating, enriching aroma.
- Add one to two drops of Rose oil to a facial moisturizer to help balance moisture levels in the skin.
- Apply one drop of Rose oil to desired areas twice daily to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Rose oil for an uplifting, romantic aroma.
- Add a few drops of Rose oil to diffusing jewelry for a calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Has a romantic, floral aroma
- Balances moisture levels in the skin
- Promotes a glowing, healthy-looking complexion
- Provides an elevating, enriching aroma during a massage
*For a complete list of approved claims and benefits, see the Approved Claims List.
dōTERRA® SPA Hand & Body Lotion
Citronellol, Geraniol, Nonadecane, Nerol