Lavender Lavandula angustifolia
The floral, airy scent of Lavender essential oil can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits. Because it provides the user with comforting benefits, Lavender oil has seemingly limitless applications.
Wholesale: $26.75 CAD
- Apply one drop to moisturizer to soothe dry skin.
- Add to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a cooling effect.
- Apply to bottom of feet before bedtime for a relaxing scent that promotes a peaceful sleep.
- Combine with Lemon in warm water for a relaxing tea.
- Diffuse Lavender before bedtime for a relaxing aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.