Origen: un derivado latino.
Significado "regalo de la tierra."
The endocrine system triggers hormones that regulate hunger, sleepiness, fear, and other everyday experiences. Excessive stress can tax the endocrine system. Several essential oils can support the health of the endocrine system, including Clary Sage, Fennel, Rose, and Melissa.
• Inhale Rosemary or Lavender to help you relax in a stressful situation.
• Apply Clary Sage or ClaryCalm to the abdomen for a soothing massage during menstrual cycle.
• Take Fennel internally to reduce occasional monthly discomfort commonly experienced during menstruation.
• Take Grapefruit, Slim & Sassy, or Melissa internally to support healthy metabolism and to support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.*
The endocrine system manages your hormones, which are responsible for regulating metabolism, growth, sleepiness, heart rate, blood sugar, the release of adrenaline, and sexual maturity, among many other things.
The endocrine system is made up of glands (the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal, ovaries, and testicles) throughout the body that produce, store, and release hormones. Hormones are chemicals that serve as a form of communication within the body. The endocrine system triggers the glands to release hormones into the bloodstream, which distributes the hormones throughout the body. These hormones are critical to our survival; they help maintain homeostasis, which includes regulating blood pressure, blood sugar, sex hormones, digestive enzymes, stress response, and more. Keeping the glands functioning well is key to overall health and quality of life.
There are many different kinds of hormone molecules, and each kind sends a different message that triggers different responses. The endocrine system regulates the release of adrenaline, cortisol, insulin, progesterone, melatonin, estrogen, testosterone and many other hormones that send messages throughout the body.
The pituitary gland is known as the master gland. It controls all other glands in the endocrine system. A special part of the brain called the hypothalamus controls the pituitary gland, so the endocrine system is actually under the control of the nervous system. Hormones controlled by the endocrine system control the function of the many organs and body systems, including the skin, kidney, stomach, liver, pancreas, reproductive system, and heart.
Essential oils can be used to support the endocrine system and promote balance and homeostasis. Several essential oils may be useful in supporting the healthy functioning of the endocrine system, including Clary Sage, Fennel, Lemongrass, Melissa, Rose, and Rosemary. Diffusing these oils, applying them topically, or taking them internally can be helpful.
Video disabled by your privacy settings
* Estas declaraciones no han sido evaluadas por la Administración de Alimentos y Medicamentos (FDA, por sus siglas en inglés). Este producto no tiene el propósito de diagnosticar, tratar, curar o evitar ninguna enfermedad.