Origen: un derivado latino.
Significado "regalo de la tierra."
The functioning of the reproductive system can be compromised by stress, toxins, and lifestyle factors. Essential oils have been used for hundreds of years to help deal with the effects of hormonal imbalance, for mood support, and to encourage feelings of love and romance.
• If you feel hot or overheated, apply ClaryCalm® or Peppermint Touch to the skin for a cooling, soothing effect.
• Diffuse oils for a calming aroma that helps soothe heightened emotions.
• Add relaxing oils, such as Lavender, and Epsom salts to your bath.
• Use Neroli, Jasmine, or Rose Touch daily as a perfume; apply to pulse points to support feelings of romance.
• During the menstrual cycle, apply soothing oils like doTERRA ClaryCalm or Clary Sage to your abdomen.
The reproductive system is comprised of all of the organs and tissues involved in the process of producing offspring, including internal and external sex organs, hormones, and pheromones. The complicated processes of reproduction rely on a delicate balance of many body processes being in full health and vitality.
During the course of life, many factors can have a negative effect on the health and virility of the reproductive system. Hormone imbalances are common in men and women of all ages, and can be attributed to toxin exposure, stress, lifestyle, and other factors. Common symptoms associated with hormone imbalance include: irritability, fatigue, digestive problems, excessive sweating, food cravings, decreased muscle mass, weight gain, and low libido.
Essential oils can help manage issues related to hormonal imbalance, encourage healthy emotions, and ease away the stress of the day. Lavender, Clary Sage, Geranium, and Fennel have all been used for women’s support in this area. doTERRA Phytoestrogen Essential Complex is a dietary supplement that helps support healthy hormone levels in women throughout all stages of a woman’s life.* There are many other lifestyle factors that can also contribute to a healthy reproductive system, including getting adequate sleep, eating a healthy diet, avoiding exposure to pollution and toxins, and daily supplementation with Microplex VMz.* Microplex VMz contains niacin and vitamin B5, both of which help both men and women make various sex- and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body.* It also contains manganese, which helps the body form sex hormones.* Vitamin A, selenium, and zinc are included and are important in the reproductive process.* xEO Mega has EPA and DHA, which are important for supporting normal hormone levels.*
Many oils may help ease monthly feminine discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle. doTERRA ClaryCalm Monthly Blend for Women, a specially formulated blend of 12 essential oils, can be applied topically for a soothing effect on the abdomen. Other oils such as Lavender, Clary Sage, and Rose are also helpful.
Menopausal symptoms can also be soothed with essential oils. Rose, Jasmine, Geranium, Lavender, Neroli, and Clary Sage all offer benefits during perimenopause and menopause.
* Estas declaraciones no han sido evaluadas por la Administración de Alimentos y Medicamentos (FDA, por sus siglas en inglés). Este producto no tiene el propósito de diagnosticar, tratar, curar o evitar ninguna enfermedad.