Take advantage of the excitement of the holiday season and show your friends and family how doTERRA® essential oils can add spice and joy to their life by hosting a Christmas-themed class. Here are just a few ideas:
1. Show them Holiday blends to diffuse. Some of our favorites:
- 2 drops Wild Orange, 2 drops Cassia, 2 drops White Fir
- 3 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Myrrh, 3 drops Cardamom, 2 drops White Fir
- 4 drops Wintergreen and 2 drops Douglas Fir
Experiment and discover some favorites of your own.
2. Serve your guests spiced apple cider and add these essential oils to the cider of your choice:
- 3 drops Wild Orange
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark or Cassia
- 2 drops Ginger
3. Create a fun holiday craft like the one below:
Stencil Holiday Jar:
- Paint around a stencil of your favorite holiday image (e.g. a reindeer, Santa’s sleigh, a star, etc.) on a mason jar or any other type of glass jar.
- For a more rustic look, scuff up the paint with sand paper.
- Fill the jar with dried red berries and a tea light or any other holiday-like items.
- Dress up the jar as you desire with ribbons, bells, etc.
- Finally, add one or two drops of Holiday Joy or your favorite doTERRA holiday scent.
4. You can also create a fun gift to give to friends and family for the holiday from any of these ideas on the doTERRA blog:
You can always look under the product blog for more holiday-themed ideas that you can use for your classes. What are some of your favorite holiday class ideas?