This pumpkin pie is a creamy, sweet dessert perfect for the holidays. The combination of Cinnamon, Ginger, and Clove makes for a pumpkin pie filling that is warm and spicy. These individual servings are the perfect way to finish off a delicious meal.
2 cups pureed pumpkin
1 large egg
¼ cup egg whites
½ cup milk of choice
3 teaspoon melted butter or coconut oil
⅓ cup brown sugar or honey
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 drops Clove oil
2 drops Ginger oil
3 drops Cassia or Cinnamon Bark oil
1 uncooked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Take pie crust and cut out circles to fit inside greased muffin tin. Don't roll the dough out too thin or else the pie will fall apart after its cooked.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Evenly divide the pie filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 30–45 minutes or until crust lightly browns and when a toothpick inserted into the pies come out clean.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, or until cool. Gently remove from pan and refrigerate.
Tip: If you want to make a whole pie rather than mini pies, this recipe will make one medium sized pie.