Petal Diffuser 2.0
Size: 1 Item
VAT Included Pricing
Retail: 62,33 €
Wholesale: 46,75 €
VAT Excluded Pricing
Retail: 52,38 €
Wholesale: 39,29 €
The dōTERRA Petal Diffuser is small and user-friendly! Its relaxing mist and soft white ambient light make it ideal for night time diffusion. The Petal Diffuser also permeates an ultra-fine, yet substantial mist output into the air, releasing essential oils quickly and safely. This high-quality, affordable diffuser is perfect for both novice and experienced essential oil users who want a reliable, easy-to-use essential oil diffuser.
Filling Your Diffuser
- Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
- Add 5–12 drops of dōTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
Cleaning Your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit every day, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea. To do so, do the following:
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly."
- Substantial mist output helps humidify the air
- 2 and 6 hour continuous and 12 hour intermittent (5 minutes on, 5 minutes off) diffuser settings
- Optional LED light
- Ultra-fine mist reaches up to 33 m2
- Simple, 3-piece diffuser is easy and convenient to use
- Stable, light and perfect for various rooms