My upline/a friend has invited guests to my Diamond Club Event. Are the new enrolees eligible to receive the Diamond Club ncentives and be counted as Diamond Club enrolments even though they are not in my organisation?


Yes, 70% of your monthly enrolments need to be from your organisation with the remaining 30% coming from any crosslines. This may include any guests your upline/friend may have invited to your Diamond club event. You would enrol the new enrolee through your portal just the same as you would for someone enrolling within your organisation. These individuals will count toward your Diamond Club points and monthly enrolment numbers as well receive the Diamond Club incentive.

Select Your Continent

Select Your Region

Select Your Location

Select Your Language