As summer comes to an end, soak up the last of the sunshine at home with these creative DIYs! This month we have prepared three very simple and quick recipes to pamper your hair and skin, infused with rich essential oils.
Refreshing Face Wipes
These refreshing face wipes work wonders to soothe and refresh skin after a long day in the sun. Combined with the beautiful, floral scents of Lavender and Geranium, you can also use these wipes to gently remove make-up from your skin. An easy-breezy DIY for your summer days!
3 tablespoons of Witch Hazel
5 drops of Lavender essential oil
3 drops of Geranium essential oil
Fabric square pieces
One glass jar
- In a glass jar, combine 3 tablespoons witch hazel, 5 drops of Lavender and 3 drops of Geranium.
- Add the small, square fabric pieces into the jar.
- Use to refresh skin or as a make-up remover.
Beach Waves Spray
Although you may not live near the beach, your hair can easily look like you've been playing in the waves with this homemade salt spray. This easy spray will help give you those perfect beach waves—without all the sand and greasy sunscreen—to help recreate your best hair days at the beach with loose, carefree curls.
1 teaspoon of doTERRA Healthy Hold Gaze
2 tablespoons of Epsom salt
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil
5 drops of Rosemary
5 drops of Lemon
¼ cup of Water
- Add 1 teaspoon of doTERRA Healthy Hold Gaze, 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt, ½ teaspoon sea salt to a 250ml spray bottle
- Followed by ½ teaspoon doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil, 5 drops of Rosemary, 5 drops of Lemon.
- Top with water and shake.
- Spray generously on hair while scrunching with hands for a natural, wavy look.
Cool Breeze Spray
1 cup (240ml) of Aloe Vera Juice
¼ cup (60ml) of water
4 drops of Peppermint
4 drops of Ylang Ylang
One spray Glass Bottle
- Pour 1 cup of Aloe Vera Juice, ¼ cup of water, 4 drops of Peppermint, 4 drops of Ylang Ylang into a glass spray bottle.
- Shake well before use.
- Application tip: Avoid contact with eyes