Palmarosa Cymbopogon martinii
This page is only for information purposes
Palmarosa essential oil has a bright aroma with sweet and floral notes. Native to Southeast Asia, palmarosa comes from the same family of grasses as lemongrass and citronella. It can grow up to 3 metres tall before it is harvested, dried and steam distilled to create Palmarosa essential oil. The essential oil contains a high percentage of geraniol, which is one of the same primary aroma constituents in Rose essential oil. With its abilities to promote youthful-looking skin, Palmarosa often finds a place in skin care routines.
- Mist anytime to create a welcoming atmosphere
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage
- Add one to two drops to a soothing Epsom salt bath
- Combine with your favourite doTERRA moisturiser or cleanser to give your skin a youthful look
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Add a few drops to your favourite doTERRA diffuser.
Topical: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soft and floral aroma
- Nourishes and promotes youthful-looking skin
- Provides a comforting, yet stimulating experience when used in massage
- Contains a high percentage of geraniol, which is one of the same primary components in Rose essential oil