Ginger Zingiber officinale
Size: 15 mL
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Newly sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets— gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Applied topically, Ginger essential oil provides a warming sensation on the skin.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes.
- During a long car ride, put a drop of Ginger on a cotton ball and place in a cup holder.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Fragrant and soothing aroma.
- A popular kitchen spice used in many dishes from around the world