Size: 30 ml
VAT Included Pricing
Retail: 50,33 €
Wholesale: 37,75 €
VAT Excluded Pricing
Retail: 42,29 €
Wholesale: 31,72 €
doTERRA Brightening Gel brightens and evens skin tone by combining CPTG essential oils of Bergamot, Juniper Berry, and Melissa with natural extracts, vitamins, and cutting-edge technologies. The Brightening Gel is a gentle and effective way to noticeably brighten the skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation without the harsh chemicals used in other brightening products. Can be used as an all-over facial product or to target specific areas.
- Brighten skin with the benefits of daisy and ginger root extract
- Use the gel to promote even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots that naturally appear over time
- Incorporate the Brightening Gel into your morning and nighttime beauty routine for optimal results
- Use alongside the Essential Skin Care line to further your experience of CPTG-infused skin care products
Directions for Use
Apply evenly to face and neck or to specic areas of concern. Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Daisy Extract is a natural, skin-brightening agent
- Ginger Root Extract promotes even skin tone and radiant-looking skin
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Zingiber O-cinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Levulinate, Melissa O-cinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Hydrated Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium Phosphate, Melissa O-cinalis Leaf Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citral, Limonene, Linalool