Douglas Fir Pseudotsuga menziesii
Size: 5 mL
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Douglas Fir is a conifer that grows natively throughout North
America. This tall, evergreen fir tree is frequently used in the
Christmas tree industry and has a lemon-scented note that’s
sweet and refreshing. Douglas Fir is sustainably sourced
from young trees in New Zealand, where it is a highly
invasive species threatening the country’s ecosystem. By
harvesting the young Douglas Fir trees and using them for
essential oil, dōTERRA is helping to combat the
environmental impact of the trees overtaking the land while
providing a premium conifer essential oil. Douglas Fir has a
unique chemical composition that’s particularly rich in
beta-pinene. Douglas Fir can also be used to purify the skin
and promote a positive mood.
- Add 1 drop to facial cleanser, bar soap, or body wash for added cleansing benefits and an invigorating aroma.
- Combine with 1-2 drops of Wintergreen for a relaxing massage experience.
- Rub 1-2 drops into hands and inhale deeply to promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Cleansing and purifying to the skin.
- Promotes a positive mood when applied topically.
Clean, fresh, woody, airy
B-pinene, a-pinene, 3-carvene, sabinene