WHITE GRAPEFRUIT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Citrusy, bright, and fruity with a crisp bite of bitterness, the aroma of White Grapefruit essential oil shines on its own. Though its aroma is not quite as sweet as its pink grapefruit cousin, White Grapefruit essential oil shares the key chemistry and benefits of Grapefruit essential oil
. High in limonene, this unique grapefruit variety is known for its cleansing properties. It is beneficial to both the skin and hair, and its additional oral cleansing benefits making White Grapefruit an ideal essential oil to incorporate into many facets of your personal care routine. WHITE GRAPEFRUIT USES AND BENEFITS
- Make White Grapefruit oil a part of your shower ritual by adding one drop to shampoo for added cleansing benefits and a refreshing citrus aroma.
- Combine one drop White Grapefruit oil with your favorite doTERRA facial cleanser at nighttime to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Improve your oral hygiene routine by adding a drop of White Grapefruit oil to your toothpaste before brushing, or add one drop of White Grapefruit to 30 mL of water, rinse, and spit for a refreshingly clean mouthwash.
- Diffuse three to five drops of White Grapefruit oil throughout the home to enjoy a bright, energizing aroma at any time of the day.
- Add several drops of White Grapefruit oil to your homemade essential oil cleaning spray for a boosted clean that leaves behind a delightful citrusy aroma.
White Grapefruit’s name comes from the color of its white peel, but the flesh of the fruit is also much paler than regular grapefruit. PLANT DESCRIPTION
White Grapefruit oil is sourced from a specific variety of the citrus X paradisi
tree, the same species which produces Grapefruit oil. These trees grow to be 15 to 30 feet high with an equally wide spread. The ovate leaves of the tree are a lively green color and can grow to be up to four inches long. The tree also produces fragrant, four-petal flowers that are white in color. The fruit of the tree is a rounded citrus fruit with a smooth, white colored peel, which is then cold presses to extract the White Grapefruit essential oil. OILS THAT BLEND WELL WITH WHITE GRAPEFRUIT
The aroma of White Grapefruit pairs well with Wild Orange oil
, Bergamot oil
, Geranium oil
, Lavender oil
, Ylang Ylang oil
, or Peppermint oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.