Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Product Description
Fresh and invigorating, Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil has unique herbal and lemony aromatic notes to create a positively bright scent while also offering powerful topical benefits. The oil is known for its high content of citronellal and citronellol, chemical compounds that give the Lemon Eucalyptus oil its incredible skin and surface cleansing properties. As such, Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil can be used in skincare to give skin a clean and healthier looking appearance and is particularly effective when used in an essential oil surface cleansing spray. Aromatically, Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil can be refreshing to the air and brings a pleasant, clean scent to any indoor or outdoor space.
Shop Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
How Do I Use Lemon Eucalyptus Oil?
- Facial Cleansing: Add one drop of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to your favorite doTERRA facial cleanser for an effective cleansing boost and a pleasant, skin-soothing effect.
- Hair Care: For a feeling of deep clean and an invigorating shower aroma, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil to a coin-sized amount of shampoo before washing your hair.
- Massage: Combine three to four drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into desired areas for a skin-soothing sensation and a revitalizing scent after a long day.
- Surface Cleanser: Add ten drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to a small spray bottle with water and use to clean and refresh countertops, sinks, outdoor picnic tables, and other surfaces.
- Personal Fragrance: Apply one drop of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to your wrists and neck or under the arms for a lemony personal scent that stays fresh even during vigorous activities, such as hiking and time outside with family.
- Diffusion: Diffuse three drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil in the home for a positive, bright aroma, or use as an outdoor option for an uplifting, herbal aroma while you enjoy the peace of your porch or patio.
The species of tree that produces Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is commonly known as the lemon-scented blue gum, or spotted gum.
What is Lemon Eucalyptus Oil?
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a tall species of eucalyptus tree, also called a gum tree, Eucalyptus citriodora. This tree is native to northern Australia, can grow more than 30 meters in height, and has smooth, light-colored bark. The essential oil is steam distilled from the plant’s leaves, which are rich green in color and spear-like in shape.
What Essential Oils Blend Well with Lemon Eucalyptus?
Aromatically similar to Lemongrass essential oil, the aroma of Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil pairs well with other herb and grass oils, such as Basil oil, Cardamom oil, and Citronella oil.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.