Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
Often used to flavor food and beverages, Cardamom essential oil is useful in the kitchen and also has a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Apply to chest and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Add one drop to full tub of water for a relaxing bath.
- Add to homemade chocolate for a unique flavor profile.
- Add to bread, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Blend with Lavender and diffuse for a relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse for a clearing, refreshing aroma that will brighten any day.
- Apply to palms and inhale for a harmonious scent to promote a sense of focus.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
dōTERRA Easy Air® Touch
dōTERRA Lifelong Vitality™ Convenience Pack (NHP)
Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
Terpinyl acetate, 1, 8-cineole, linalyl acetate, sabinene, linalool