Aromatherapy Stress Balls
Stress balls are fun to squish and squeeze. Combined with essential oils, these DIY aromatherapy stress balls can be used to relieve feelings of stress and provide you with a calming aroma.
Assorted colour environmentally-friendly balloons
10-15 drops doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend 15mL (or any of your other favourite essential oils)
- Use funnel to add ½ cup of flour to empty water bottle.
- Add 10-15 drops of your favourite essential oils to the flour.
- Put cap on bottle and shake the flour and essential oil mixture well. Remove lid.
- Blow up balloon, about twice the size of the finished stress ball and attach end over the water bottle opening.
- Tip water bottle upside down and squeeze the mixture into the balloon.
- Detach balloon from water bottle, being careful to pinch the end of the balloon closed.
- Slowly allow air to escape from balloon, leaving a small amount of air left.
- Tie the balloon and cut off the end above the knot.