Size: 10 mL
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
After a busy day of activity, apply Rescuer Soothing Blend for a relaxing sensation and to help soothe growing kids' legs. Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum are expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut oil to soothe and promote resilience while being gentle enough for sensitive skin. Roll Rescuer onto your legs, hands, or shoulders after exercising or a long day of physical activity to provide feelings of comfort and relief. Zanthoxylum, an essential oil unique to this doTERRA blend, can help to calm and soothe. Rescuer has a fresh, yet calming aroma that provides soothing support.
- Roll Rescuer onto growing children's legs before bedtime or after strenuous activity.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck to reduce feelings of tension.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a comforting and soothing experience.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. Intended for use with adult supervision.
Keep out of reach of children under 3. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.
- Helps to create feelings of assurance.
- Comforting and soothing to the skin.
- Supports feelings of vitality and comfort.
Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Woody, minty, floral