Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are a binding contract between yourself and doTERRA AU/NZ. If the event is cancelled you will receive a refund. Venue, dates and speakers are subject to change without notice.
- In the event that Bootcamp 2019 is cancelled, doTERRA AU/NZ will refund the amount paid for ticket(s) in full using the same payment method used at time of purchase. If the event is postponed or changed, you will be contacted with new event date and details.
- Ticket Refunds will attract a $25NZD processing fee if performed by doTERRA Corporate.
- Refunds can be requested through Eventbrite until 11.59 PM Friday 16 August 2019. After this date no refund requests will be accepted. All refunds will incur a $25NZD processing fee.
- Attendees can update ticket details by logging into personal Eventbrite accounts prior to Friday 16 August 2019 to avoid a processing fee.
- All Transfers and Ticket details including attendee names and ranks must be updated via personal Eventbrite accounts before Friday 16 August 2019.
- Ticket Transfers will attract a $25NZD processing fee if performed by doTERRA Corporate.
- There will be no ticket transfers actioned by doTERRA Corporate after Friday 16 August 2019.
- Children aged 16+ are welcome to attend corporate events provided they are registered and have their own ticket.
- As always, nursing infants are welcome at corporate events; however, toddlers and young children may be a distraction to others and facilities are not provided for them for this event. We want to ensure an environment of education and engagement is provided at every doTERRA event.
- All Venues are open to the public and we strongly suggest that children not be left unsupervised at the venue.