Company Profile: doTERRA International, LLC
doTERRA International, LLC produces and distributes exceptionally high quality CPTG essential oils through more than three million independent distributors, also known as Wellness Advocates, around the world. In addition to a premium line of essential oils used by individuals and health-care professionals alike, the company also offers products that are infused with essential oils, including personal care and spa products and household products.
- April 2008—doTERRA founded
- December 2008—doTERRA reaches $1 million in sales
- 2009—doTERRA has first $1 million month
- 2012—doTERRA has regular $1 million days
- March 2013—doTERRA breaks ground on state-of-the-art corporate headquarters
- July 2014—doTERRA celebrates 1,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2014—doTERRA corporate headquarters Phase 1 completed
- June 2015—Phase 2 of the corporate headquarters is complete bringing 383,000 total square feet of professional office and manufacturing space online
- 2015—doTERRA establishes Esseterre Bulgaria EOOD, a farming and distilling operation in eastern Bulgaria
- 2015—doTERRA reaches more than $1 billion in sales
- June 2016—doTERRA celebrates 3,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2016—doTERRA ships products to customers in nearly 100 countries and has corporate offices in 17 countries
- August 2017—doTERRA breaks ground to expand corporate headquarters
- September 2017—doTERRA breaks GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ for the Most Personal Hygiene Kits Assembled in One Hour
- September 2017—doTERRA made history by hosting largest single-company convention in Utah with more than 30,000 attendees
- Customers and Wellness Advocates are satisfied with product value
- High satisfaction levels lead to a desire to share products and success with others
- Product sales leaders recognise the value of doTERRA’s powerful compensation plan
Corporate Social Responsibility
doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing®
- Micro-credit loans providing renewable funding for entrepreneurs in developing communities.
- Clean water wells and programs.
- Building and revitalising schools and clinics.
- Medical equipment and resources for hospitals and clinics.
- Education on hygiene and health.