尤加利精油 Eucalyptus Oil
Size: 15 mL
Australia is home to more than 700 types of fast-growing, flowering evergreens known as eucalyptus. Part of the myrtle family (Myrtaceae), these plants can grow to 60 feet tall and 15 feet wide. doTERRA has selected five unique species to create its proprietary Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus radiata, E. polybractea, E. kochii, E. loxophleba, and E. globulus. The primary chemical component of these species is eucalyptol (1,8-Cineole), which is where this essential oil blend gets many of its benefits. The camphoraceous, herbaceous aroma can be revitalizing. Due to the oil’s main constituent, 1,8 cineole, Eucalyptus also has cleansing properties. Use aromatically or topically to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways. Eucalyptus also adds to a soothing massage.
- Diffuse or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply.
- Place one to two drops on the floor of your shower for a spa-like experience.
- Add to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage.
- Use as an air freshener and room deodorizer.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: To apply topically, dilute one drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil.
See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face and sensitive areas.
- Creates a calm atmosphere during stressful circumstances.
- May have cleansing properties due to its main constituent 1,8 cineole.
- May contribute to feelings of open airways.
Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalytus polybractea, Eucalyptus kochii, Eucalyptus loxophleba, Eucalyptus globulus
Camphoraceous, Medicinal, Herbaceous