胡荽精油 Coriander Oil
Size: 15 mL
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps maintain a clear complexion.
- Help promote relaxation.
Green, floral, herbaceous
Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor