Coriander Coriandrum sativum
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
- Helps maintain a clear complexion.
- Help promote relaxation.
Green, floral, herbaceous