Clary Sage Salvia sclarea
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage help promote feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
- Rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night to help promote a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
- Help promote healthy-looking hair and scalp.
- Help promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Calming and soothing to the skin.
Woody, herbal, floral