Citronella Cymbopogon winterianus
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. Oil components include citronellal and geraniol, which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella promotes a happy and positive atmosphere. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
- Diffuse to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
Directions for Use
- Natural pest repellent.
- Cleans surfaces.
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing.
- Skin and scalp soother and booster.