Size: 15 mL
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella
essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest
repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out
of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal
companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great
outdoors. Oil components include citronellal and geraniol,
which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the
home. When inhaled, Citronella promotes a happy and
positive atmosphere. Applied topically, it can be soothing to
the skin and scalp.
- Diffuse to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Natural pest repellent.
- Cleans surfaces.
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing.
- Skin and scalp soother and booster.
Slightly sweet, floral,