芹菜籽精油 Celery Seed Oil
Size: 15 mL
Celery was used as early as the 5th century by the Chinese, and is widely used in Indian Ayurvedic practices today. Conventionally grown grocery store celery looks nothing like the celery seen at local farmers’ markets. The celery plant grows up to three feet tall, is bright green, and radiating with life. Celery has a complex, strong, sweet, and spicy aroma. The plant takes two years to fully mature and produce its small fruit, which are tan to brown in color. The seeds are the primary repository for essential oil. Limonene, the dominant constituent, puts Celery Seed oil in the same league as the refreshing citrus peel and fir needle oils. Supporting the digestive system is one of the many benefits of Celery Seed essential oil. Preliminary research suggests that limonene also has internal cleansing properties when consumed. The oil creates an uplifting environment.
- Consume one to two drops morning and night to promote healthy digestion.
- Soak in a relaxing, Epsom Salt bath diluting three to four drops in fractionated coconut oil and then add to warm bath water.
- Blend with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse to promote an uplifting and positive mindset.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid or use in a veggie cap.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports nervous and digestive systems.
- May uplift the body and mind.
- Cleansing both internally and externally.
Sweet, warm, earthy, spicy