藍艾菊精油 Blue Tansy Oil
Size: 5 mL
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin soothing benefits. Uplifting to the mood, Blue Tansy provides a sweet aroma to fill any room. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and create a positive atmosphere.
- Add a drop to 1 or 2 oz of your favorite moisturizer or cleanser and apply topically to help soothe skin irritation.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity or temporary staining. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. May stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically.
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic
Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Camphor