黑雲杉精油 Black Spruce Oil
Size: 5 mL
Historically used by Native Americans to promote skin health
and as part of their spiritual healing and cleansing practices,
Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil. Distilled from
the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree, Black
Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical
component that promotes relaxation and calmness. Start your
day off with the cooling and soothing benefits of Black Spruce,
both topically and aromatically. After strenuous exercise, or
when your body is in need of topical support, massage Black
Spruce into the skin with a carrier to create a soothing,
comforting massage. Diffuse Black Spruce or apply to the
back of the neck throughout the day to create feelings of
harmony and balance. The refreshing aroma of Black Spruce
essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to help maintain
feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Black Spruce to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing aroma and to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides soothing relief to the skin.
- Relaxing and calming to the emotions.
- Helps reduce and manage stress.
- Promotes feelings of clear and easy breathing.
- Soothes minor skin irritations.
Balsamic, green, fruity, woody
Bornyl acetate, a-pinene, camphene, δ-3-carene