Black Spruce Picea mariana
Historically used by Native Americans to promote skin health and as part of their spiritual healing and cleansing practices, Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil. Distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea marianatree, Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component that promotes relaxation and calmness. Start your day off with the cooling and soothing benefits of Black Spruce, both topically and aromatically. After strenuous exercise, or when your body is in need of topical support, massage Black Spruce into the skin with a carrier to create a soothing, comforting massage. Diffuse Black Spruce or apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to create feelings of harmony and balance. The refreshing aroma of Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Black Spruce to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing aroma and to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Directions for Use
- Provides soothing relief to the skin.
- Relaxing and calming to the emotions.
- Helps reduce and manage stress.
- Promotes feelings of clear and easy breathing.
- Soothes minor skin irritations.