Size: 5 mL
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It is an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with a carrier oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Enhances food flavor.
- Soothes anxious feelings.
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
β-caryophyllene, limonene, sabinene, α-pinene, ß-Pinene, δ-3-carene